Control Switch by Scene - on the FM3

dmock66

Hi - still a newbie on the FM3 - here's my question:

Where do I do the below on the FM3 itself - Control Switch by Scene?

1614786552799.png

Right click on whatever parameters that you want CS1 to do and save as such, then turn off or on that function in the screen you have above, per scene.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I can do it in FM3 Edit, just not by using the FM3 on it's own. I can see the Control Switch values by selecting the block and then hitting Enter on a particular parameter - but I don't see, on the FM3, where I set which Scene a specific Control Switch is off/on - like the screenshot from FM3 Edit allows me to do. When I'm playing live and don't have a computer with me I may need to adjust which Scenes have a Control Switch on/off.

From footswitch functions guide:

1. Load the desired Preset and Scene.
2. Press HOME, then use Push-knob D to open the FC Per-Preset menu.
3. Page to the CS Per Scene tab if it isn’t already selected.
4. Use the NAV keys to select the row and column for to the Scene and Control Switch you want to change.
5. Turn the VALUE knob to select “ON” or “OFF”.
The default value of “LAST” causes any control switch to retain its state as you change scenes.
6. Make any desired changes, then STORE the preset in the usual way.

From footswitch functions guide:

1. Load the desired Preset and Scene.
2. Press HOME, then use Push-knob D to open the FC Per-Preset menu.
3. Page to the CS Per Scene tab if it isn’t already selected.
4. Use the NAV keys to select the row and column for to the Scene and Control Switch you want to change.
5. Turn the VALUE knob to select “ON” or “OFF”.
The default value of “LAST” causes any control switch to retain its state as you change scenes.
6. Make any desired changes, then STORE the preset in the usual way.
THANK YOU!!! That's exactly what I was looking for!!!! MOST APPRECIATED!

... follow up question... how do I assign a Volume block to an expression pedal on the FM3? I've been pushing/turning knobs and I can't find that one either.

... thank you in advance...

Brilliant!

Somehow I missed the "Volume" control in the Volume block... DOH!!! Now I get it... THANK YOU for the spoon feeding - sometimes that what it takes!!! Again - most appreciated!!!

Back
Top Bottom