Compensating for low output pickups?

MackieFX

Experienced
My humbucking guitar is with a luthier for a few weeks and the only guitar Ive been able to get a loan of is a Les Paul with P90 pickups.

They are super low output and just fade away without much sustain. Is there a way to compensate for this until I get my own guitar back?

My humbucking guitar is with a luthier for a few weeks and the only guitar Ive been able to get a loan of is a Les Paul with P90 pickups.

They are super low output and just fade away without much sustain. Is there a way to compensate for this until I get my own guitar back?

There is a trim knob in Axe-Edit under the amp block. This trim can be used to boost input for low output pickups. It is set to 12 o'clock by default. Turn to the right to compensate for low output pickups. Turn to the left to reduce high output pickups.

Turn up Input Trim on the Amp block?

Back
Top Bottom