Axe-Fx III Output Capabilities/Questions

danchez

Hey all,

First time on the forum and looking forward to purchasing myself an Axe FX III next month — it will be my first time owning a Fractal product. Soooo super excited for it, but I have two questions regarding the output capabilities of the unit.

I see on the specs that it has four discrete stereo outputs — does that mean that it can run say, 4 individual guitars, in stereo? Or am I misunderstanding things?

Question two is configuring a W/D/W setup — I think I read people being able to achieve it by simply using the stereo outs from one output somewhere on the forum here (but I could very well be mis-remembering that entirely). What would the optimal output configuration look like to get the desired outcome? My mind is currently thinking of using the mono out of Output 1 (dry) and the stereo out of Output 2 (wet) to achieve it.

Thanks for your help!

I see on the specs that it has four discrete stereo outputs — does that mean that it can run say, 4 individual guitars, in stereo? Or am I misunderstanding things?

You only have 2 Amp blocks... But you could run 4 guitars. Note that also requires 4 inputs (which you have) ;)

Back
Top Bottom