Looper noodling

Man I dig the way that sounds. Very cool love the way your guitar sounds. Awesome picking:)
Thanks man.

The loop itself is 2 simple parts layered together. All of it was the TX Star Clean. The first layer (the low, single note line) has the Octave Divider and some Rotary, plus Delay, Reverb and Chorus. The second layer is just some diads highlighting the single note accents. These are both using the RCB Boost with the Drive fairly high. The solo is the same amp with the ACB instead.

It was a fun little vamp to jam over. :)

Thanks man.

The loop itself is 2 simple parts layered together. All of it was the TX Star Clean. The first layer (the low, single note line) has the Octave Divider and some Rotary, plus Delay, Reverb and Chorus. The second layer is just some diads highlighting the single note accents. These are both using the RCB Boost with the Drive fairly high. The solo is the same amp with the ACB instead.

It was a fun little vamp to jam over. :)
Hey thanks for posting how you have it set up I really love that sound. That will give me something to mess around with. Can’t wait to try it out.
Man I love this fractal community everyone is so helpful, and I need all the help I can get lol
Thanks again for sharing your setup :)

Hey thanks for posting how you have it set up I really love that sound. That will give me something to mess around with. Can’t wait to try it out.
Man I love this fractal community everyone is so helpful, and I need all the help I can get lol
Thanks again for sharing your setup :)
I would have shared the preset, but I didn't save it... I often just load up my template and start tweaking things until I get a spark ;)

I would have shared the preset, but I didn't save it... I often just load up my template and start tweaking things until I get a spark ;)
Yeah that’s how I am just mess around and you never know when you get that spark.
I try to write things down and with cell phones I’ll take a picture. How did we ever get by without cell phones.
I appreciate the thought I have not been able to use my Axe FX III because of our situation from Hurricane Michael. But I have been trying to update fw from time to time.
I do appreciate all of your knowledge and help that you have shared :)

Back
Top Bottom