Wanting White Lion Patches

CornBread

anyone have any axefx iii patches for white lion? i have beat myself to death and can;t make one sound good. so now i ask the masters of this group.

Friedman BE C45. Start there. Cabs - try the Bogner Ubercab V30 121 Cap and go from there. Lot's of fun to create and enjoy!

Read an interview he said he used older Marshalls, then jumped to the ADA MP-3.
I'd go Marshall with tons of chorus (place before amp), greenback 412 and a little rev + 300 delay with 1 slap.

Read an interview he said he used older Marshalls, then jumped to the ADA MP-3.
I'd go Marshall with tons of chorus (place before amp), greenback 412 and a little rev + 300 delay with 1 slap.
you mean ADA MP-1,Brit Pre or the Cameron sound close to the ADA MP-1

will try that patch. i will have to convert it to the axe iii.

i have tried playing with the sounds and realize im not good enough with it yet. thats why i reached out. but im trying was just hoping that there was a good one out there

Download a few from Axexchange. Leon has come up with some great ones that are up there. There was a George Lynch one that you might be able to tweak to your tastes.

And when creating, think out of the box...the amp you *think* it should be might not be the one that works...

And when creating, think out of the box...the amp you *think* it should be might not be the one that works...

i have and i am playing with mixing amps. so far i have been playing with blending a fender twin to give some seperation of notes on my dirty tones. kinda like adding a clean add knob to my high gain amps.

ok guys i have found a patch that i am tweaking some. when i get it to my liking i will post it to the tread so you guys can try it out.

Back
Top Bottom