Expression Pedal Switch Help

Can someone walk me through setting up a mission SP1-LF with an axefx 2 and mfc 101? I am finding the manual confusing for the switch set up. I have the pedal itself working just fine and can assign it in axe edit. I just cannot get the switch to do anything. What are the specific steps I should take to set up the switch on the mfc and how do I use it in axe edit? Thank you

Thank you both. I followed the steps in the video precisely and the switch now functions. Its acting like a momentary switch though. If I assign it to bypass mode of a block for example, the switch will momentarily engage the block, then disengage with the release of the switch. How can I make the switch toggle as in your video?

Thank you both. I followed the steps in the video precisely and the switch now functions. Its acting like a momentary switch though. If I assign it to bypass mode of a block for example, the switch will momentarily engage the block, then disengage with the release of the switch. How can I make the switch toggle as in your video?
that might be a quality of the "LF" type of SP1. it was made for the Liquid Foot controller and maybe it needs that type of switch?

Oh I see. That's a shame, the guy at mission recommended this pedal when I told him it was for an axefx. I appreciate your time anyway, thank you.

You can probably still use the switch with an XS (not XP) input on the MFC. (You might need to adjust a switch parameter or two on the MFC to get latching-style MIDI output from a momentary switch.)

The trouble is using a momentary switch with a pedal input, which just reflects the actual switch hardware state.

Back
Top Bottom