New User - Many questions

Where can I find a comparison of the AXE FX ll Quantum v 9.04 to the older Quantum v settings?

I don't think you'll find a direct comparison from 9.04 to anything except 9.03 .... Most early adopters that keep up with firmware changes don't compare anything more than the newest to the one it's replacing ....

if not using the foot pedal to change settings on the AXE FX ll is there a simple to
understand chart that shows how the manual setting are created without the foot device?

Where do I find the complete list of all factory settings for the AXE FX ll Amps and Cabs settings?
And do they change if upgraded to Quantum v 9.04?

No, but there is a limit to the number of consecutive questions that may be posted.

Didn't know that there is a consecutive limit for posts, but I wanted to get this board buzzing
with positive answers for uses of the AXE FXll that I just bought and I did not want to be
stuck in amazement mode not knowing how to operate it.

When saving a newly mixed sound effect of the Ave FX ll where does it get
saved so that it does not over write the factory settings?

Where can I find a comparison of the AXE FX ll Quantum v 9.04 to the older Quantum v settings?

If I revert to factory presets on the AXE FXll does it take out any saved presets that were created?

if not using the foot pedal to change settings on the AXE FX ll is there a simple to
understand chart that shows how the manual setting are created without the foot device?

Does anybody know the settings for
Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon Cabs and Amps?

Where do I find the complete list of all factory settings for the AXE FX ll Amps and Cabs settings?
And do they change if upgraded to Quantum v 9.04?

Is there any special order for adding and editing amps cabs
delays and reverbs drives and compression?

If the AXE FX ll was used by someone else is there a way to know
if the factory presets have been changed
Are you serious? Most of these posts are not relevant to this thread... Don't do that, please!

First answer: RTFM!

Second answer: if, after Reading The Fine Manual you are still confused, then create a NEW thread for your specific question.

Sorry that I am miles behind in here but I got this AXE FX ll
and it did not come with a manual and no phone number to call Fractal
I don't even know what hijacking a thread means.
I now realize that I am in the quantum v9.04 forum and did not realize
that I am in the wrong part of the forum for posing these questions.

You might want to know that I tried to upload v9.03 with probably
a defective USB cable or a CORRUPTED BOT that did not
work for the last 2 days, then I saw the new v9.04 today so
I re did the USB set up using another USB cable
FOUND THE LATEST BOT JANUARY 2018 and tried it all over again
and finally the browser seemed to automatically be ready
to load the v9.04 so I received it starting at 1:04 pm today
so I now have my AXE FX ll up to date. I hope this is helpful.

When saving a newly mixed sound effect of the Ave FX ll where does it get
saved so that it does not over write the factory settings?
It saves over the top of what you are working on. You can copy a preset to an empty slot, work on it, mess it up, etc. Then when you are happy, swap it with the original.

If I revert to factory presets on the AXE FXll does it take out any saved presets that were created?
One of your questions was how can you tell if any presets were changed. I suggest if you purchased used, follow the directions to do a factory reset. To answer this question, it depends on where you stored your changed presets. If worried, back them up to your computer and then restore them. I just re-configured my entire AXE. I backed up my global settings and personal presets. I restored, updated firmware, loaded all new recent factory presets, then restored my personal presets.

Sorry that I am miles behind in here but I got this AXE FX ll
and it did not come with a manual and no phone number to call Fractal
I don't even know what hijacking a thread means.

One of the great things about the Axe FX is the complexity and detail that you can go into when making presets. That also means that there is a bit of a learning curve for first users, and if every first user was to post questions here instead of reading the manual, then this forum would become quite difficult to navigate - there are just so many basic questions that would be asked again and again. This is why you got a bit of a harsh reception.

Someone's posted a link to the manual - it's well worth reading that a couple of times. I know it took me a couple of reads before stuff started sinking in. Once you've done that, feel free to ask a question if something is still unclear and you can't find it with a forum search.

With regards to thread hijacking, I think that is because the follow up questions you posted had nothing to do with the original question. It's easier if a thread stays committed to one topic.

Finally, welcome! Stay around, don't be afraid to ask questions, but always do your research first. It's probably in the manual somewhere. ;)

Back
Top Bottom