Post pictures of your studio

I've made a makeshift standing desk with my speakers at head height. Is very messy!

Studio_zps209bec0d.jpg

You're sure there isn't too much weight on the Ultra?

Here is the latest with my complete guitar needs met with the Axe II, CLR, Mfc, and Suhr -Custom standerd, Suhr Classic and a killer Les Paul!!

Let's face it Paco, half of the cretins in the UK Have a poor grasp of their native tongue. They frequently employ double negatives, poor spelling, punctuation and tautology when conversing in polite society. I personally blame Twitter, text messaging, X Box and Burberry (chavs) for inspiring a whole generation to try and out dimwit each other. It's actually one of the reasons why I left Facebutt. My internal grammar Nazi, couldn't deal with the fact that anyone with genitals has the right to spawn an illiterate bastard offspring and unleash them onto social media, whilst poor old me has yet to acquire the ability to reach down the fibre optics and repeatedly punch them in the dick/ovaries for offending my eyes and hurting my brain.

I says there ain't no nothing wrong with not havin no grammar nor no spellin skilzz no way !

Last edited:
Just sold the 70's Ludwig Vistalite kit to my mate Kev from Barclay James Harvest. He used them on their last tour. Missing them now :)

Nothing crazy but none the less am loving having a space to play guitar, tweak tones, synths, and practice recording for fun :)

avasa9yj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Severed, I see a Monster power conditioner on your Axe. What are your thoughts of integrating one or not?
Just got me an Axe FXII and I am considering one as I use one for my surround sound.
Cheers from Niagara

Back
Top Bottom