Who owns this specific Axe-Fx?

Robboman

Fractal Fanatic
... and is it for sale?

Axe-Fx-II-swimsuit.jpg

I think it's her Axe-Fx and she's lonely because neither her boyfriend nor any of her model girlfriends can relate to her. Let alone help satisfy her passionate desires for better guitar tone.

So she takes the Axe down to the beach every day, alone, where she always does her best thinking... about preset routing strategy, tone-match and IR capture. Secretly she hopes that one day she'll meet someone who truly understands her needs. She aches for someone to bond with, someone to share those intimate discussions about FRFR dispersion patterns, pentode vs triode and the TRUE meaning of B+ capacitance. Two wild hearts beating as one, passionately exploring the deepest advance parameters in the amp block.

You must go to her... go now.. she needs you more than ever.

(She also needs some help getting sand out of the encoder wheel)

:pride:

This is the one thing I hate about my axe2. Every time I play out girls keep jumping up on stage, ripping their clothes off and rubbing themselves all over my Axe. Sick of cleaning butt prints of the screen!

Keep the plastic on
thumbsup.gif

Now we know why some guys keep the plastic on... :)roll sigh)... I wish I hadn't taken mine off and thrown it away... :)rollsigh)... now I have to wipe shit off the screen. FYI: Bounty paper towels work the best:encouragement:
... the places we play (facepalm).

Back
Top Bottom