Mesa boogie is teasing the mark VII

I'm still waiting for the TriAxis II :tearsofjoy:
I had a TriAxis for many years, and loved that thing. I sold it to partially fund my AxeFX II and MFC101 purchase. It's great to see Boogie increasing their support for MIDI in this new amp - even if it isn't a TriAxis Mark II. At the time when I was using my TriAxis (and I was a pretty early adopter), I was using MIDI to control effects and the power amp. The Boogie Abacus controller was a good piece of gear for its time, and I was disappointed that they didn't continue in that direction, even though their bread and butter is tube analog goodness. Great company. Great gear. Great tone.

All that said, I love my AxeFX III. This is a golden age for modeling gear.

2MKxeh1.png

Probably an awesome amp! But I will just hold on to my soon-to-be-“obsolete” mkV 90 (that is collecting dust because I only use my FM9 with studio monitors)

Probably an awesome amp! But I will just hold on to my soon-to-be-“obsolete” mkV 90 (that is collecting dust because I only use my FM9 with studio monitors)
Same here! I've still got my MKV35 which has been gathering dust for the last few years! I'm a bit reluctant to sell it off. Not sure why!

Back
Top Bottom