Leon appreciation thread!

I was first introduced to the capabilities of the Axe-FX through Mark Day's posts on TGP but it was Leon Todd's AX8 and Axe-FX III videos that convinced me to try a Fractal product. I had tried modeling gear before and had been left wanting (POD 2.0, POD HD400, Pocket POD), so I was skeptical but was an instant convert after trying the Fractal stuff.

Leon is an excellent brand ambassador and his enthusiasm for all things guitar / music is infectious. Leon makes the world a better place.

Just think about how many hours Leon must have devoted to inform us…. For free!!!

His IR’s and presets? For free! He’s the ultimate Axeninja.

And for what it’s worth, my wife thinks he’s “fine as f***”.

zonnu goeie hebbu wij nog nie gehad…. 🇳🇱

His Q&A mark the oficial beginning of my weekends, with a glass of wine or a beer, total relaxing moment, I love his attitude in general. It is great news that Patreon exists for such kind of content creators.

Leon always calls us the Legends but in truth he is the actual legend. I was super frustrated with my AXEFX 3 when I got it because there was so much option paralysis and a huge learning curve. After I found Leon on YT things started to make sense and I developed a way to dial it in. His attitude and enthusiasm is as incredible as his ability to play guitar and dial in tones. Much love to Leon from Montana USA. He also changed the way I say Beta.... its now Beeeeeta!

I just want to say thanks to Leon Todd. I've learned so much about my fractal units over the years from him, it's not even funny. I read the forums and the dude is just one of the friendliest, most helpful guys on the internet. Thanks for being such an active member in the community and for being so willing to help hacks like me make the most of my equipment!

Bill
Totally agree! Thanks Leon.

No joke.
Not only did Leon's vids ultimately convince me to pick up an AF3, but his subsequent tutorials have been a godsend in managing the rabbit hole of nearly-endless parameters.

Mark Day is also a great ambassador for Fractal, Cooper, as well. But Leon is the one who brings it home on almost a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom