FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

...and then there's the lead singer who walks in, hands his microphone to the sound guy who plugs it in and hands it back, and then the singer wanders off to talk to some girls and in 30 minutes can't be found. :)
I watched a singer in a band in Florida walk off stage mid song to flirt with a girl in the audience. They left the bar seconds later and didn’t come back for twenty minutes. The band never missed a beat . Apparently this was a common thing.

They could release: FM3 3.03 beta 2 "Cygnus" Firmware 🤞
If Cygnus made AxeFXIII go from 15.0X to 16.0 then I would gather that FM3 should be 4.00 Beta Cygnus meets 3.03???
I want the Pitch Block more than Cygnus!!!
Cygnus there are those that can "Hear or Feel" a difference.
The Pitch Block as is makes the FM3 unusable if you need the Capo Function (Unless Buried in Distortion)
Pitch Block Improvements PLEASE

They could release: FM3 3.03 beta 2 "Cygnus" Firmware 🤞
There was an AFX2 update years ago that like instantly replaced the previous firmware. Can't remember if it was during Quantum or before that when marketing was simpler and it was just a number. But I'm hoping we jump from 3.03 to 4.0 (or 3.03 beta 2 with Cygnus) pretty quick :)

That said, the Cygnus hype train is flying off the rails. Looking forward to giving it a try to see for myself..... and then stopping updating firmware for a long time.

I have to be honest, I'm totally content without a Cygnus update with my FM3. My main preset is so satisfying. I almost don’t want to mess anything up.

What's this contentment you speak of??? ;)
Believe me, I’m just as surprised haha. Things have changed significantly for me since I decided to “just play.” My main preset is the Atomica Hi through a 5153 4x12 (mix #1 I think) with a mono tape delay at 470ms. That’s pretty much my secret sauce and it sounds freakin’ sweet. I do have an AC20 preset I made for cleaner songs that is really inspiring too, but I rarely venture from preset 0 that I call “Fat Dad” haha.

Believe me, I’m just as surprised haha. Things have changed significantly for me since I decided to “just play.” My main preset is the Atomica Hi through a 5153 4x12 (mix #1 I think) with a mono tape delay at 470ms. That’s pretty much my secret sauce and it sounds freakin’ sweet. I do have an AC20 preset I made for cleaner songs that is really inspiring too, but I rarely venture from preset 0 that I call “Fat Dad” haha.

I've been using that same IR of 5153 Mix 1 (or 2) from the legacy cabs as my go-to lately. Awesome stuff.

I got to that point on my AX8. It was refreshing. I plan to get there on the FM3 after Cygnus is ported.

Side note - I never messed with the AC20 much before I got to play it on Ares. Now I finally see why VOX is so popular. That amp sounds freaking awesome.

Back
Top Bottom