FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

Just updated FM3-Edit and FW 3.03 beta. After updating, the LCD for the leftmost footswitch has very low contrast and is almost impossible to read. Changing the LCD contrast in settings does not do anything. I tried changing views, changing scenes, and restarting the FM3, but none of those solved the issue.
Add another +1 here. Happens randomly after switching presets with the footswitches (using the OMG9 standalone/without FC6 layouts), doesn't matter what's assigned to the switch, and it's only my right most switch LCD. However, power-cycling the unit does fix the issue for me (at least until it happens again).

Or final release of Cygnus for FX3 and 1st Cygnus Beta for FM3 šŸ˜Š
Cygnus i think you are still a week out they have to first port the whole
thing , who know Cygnus might not even be a beta for FM3 if itā€™s completed and stable in Ax3
we might just see a release version

thing , who know Cygnus might not even be a beta for FM3 if itā€™s completed and stable in Ax3
The algorithms are the part hat need to be ported. Those haven't changed in the latest betas, so implementation could already be on the way. And I am pretty sure there will be a beta, just not as many as we have seen for the AxeFX3.

Why at 58 years old do I always feel
Like a kid two weeks away from Christmas morning when FAS announces new stuff? I wish theyā€™d just announce, ā€œbtw, hereā€™s something new!ā€

Why at 58 years old do I always feel
Like a kid two weeks away from Christmas morning when FAS announces new stuff? I wish theyā€™d just announce, ā€œbtw, hereā€™s something new!ā€
My wife's thinks I'm chatting with some chick online every Friday morning. I wake up early with a smile on my face, hop out of bed to check the forum for new updates. LOL

I updated mine just now, and I also have the mini lcd issue on the left switch. It displays a rectangle as if the contrast was at 100%. Changing the contrast does nothing.

I updated mine just now, and I also have the mini lcd issue on the left switch. It displays a rectangle as if the contrast was at 100%. Changing the contrast does nothing.

And if you reset the system parameters (Utility menu)?

I absolutely agree, this and the Ultrares has blown me away.

So much so I've pulled almost all the pedals I've been using off the board (King of Tone and Keeley Monterey), only thing that's left is an external reverb (to save CPU)

In the past year I've gone down from a III and FC18 (FC12 + FC6) down to FM3, external reverb and two EV-1s - couldn't be happier, sounds better than ever and is a really nice slick little setup
No switches with your small set up?

Back
Top Bottom