What is your player level?

What level of player would you consider yourself?

• Beginner

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • Intermediate

Votes: 156 70.3%
  • Advanced

Votes: 72 32.4%

• Total voters
Sort of depends on where you draw the line between the different levels. I've been playing for over 50 years, and on and off professionally for over 40 of those years. But there are kids who've been playing for 2 years who can play things I can't. So am I intermediate? Advanced? Outdated? :D

well, my pick is upgraded to level 5 + speed, but my strings are only level 3. ive got 3 kiesels with + 7 to metal in the shop getting bare knuckles installed (alnico +5) and stainless frets of durability, so i’m playing an artinger i bought from Chris Letchford (+10 for pretentiousness, -8 for intonation because of the neck moving every day)

While I cannot judge what level I am or anyone else for that matter, I can speak to your band mate's potential interest in an Axe FX. No matter how one quantifies or qualifies themselves, I think it's safe to say that the potential is there to truly benefit from the purchase of an Axe FX III and enjoy the journey. It's a big investment, but once as you grow as a musician, it can match your growth due to it's seemingly infinite flexibility for tone. I hope that your band mate gives it a chance and if there are any questions, this is a wonderful community to participate in, with many knowledgeable members.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom