FM3 Now Shipping

Now all we need to know is how many days/weeks it took for entries to start slowing down.
Maybe my thinking is simplistic, but I'm assuming the first 2-4 weeks after the announcement were heavy, then probably a gradual decrease for a couple of weeks. Maybe around Christmas another bump? But I can't imagine they were getting as many additions to the list 4 months after the announcement as they were the weeks immediately following the opening of the waitlist.

Maybe my thinking is simplistic, but I'm assuming the first 2-4 weeks after the announcement were heavy, then probably a gradual decrease for a couple of weeks. Maybe around Christmas another bump? But I can't imagine they were getting as many additions to the list 4 months after the announcement as they were the weeks immediately following the opening of the waitlist.

There are several of us who think that and it reflects how I’ve seen many other lists go.

Anyone on the G66 Europe waitlist? Apparently they've started shipping. Anyone had their invitation and know when they joined the list? Have been on it since July 2019. So fingers crossed.

Anyone on the G66 Europe waitlist? Apparently they've started shipping. Anyone had their invitation and know when they joined the list? Have been on it since July 2019. So fingers crossed.
There's a specific thread for G66 EU shipping: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm3-g66-availability.158423/

Some non-headphone units have been shipped already. Apparantly there have not been a lot of invites in the last days, maybe the non-HP stock is finished.

This whole thing is starting to feel like a really bad joke... Hey Matt, we know you read these. Mind telling us what the hell is going on?

I got my invite 12 days ago. I had one in my cart but by the time I got the money together last Tuesday I emptied my cart being stupid and then they were out of stock.

It's no big deal at all. It's just temporary and they told me it would most likely be fixed any day now. I'm pretty positive they have plenty of units. I sold my headrush last week and I've never played a Fractal before, but i can wait. I'm just glad i got in the waitlist when i did.

I'm really excited to finally get to play Ax 3 sounds workout playing 2+ grand

Don't speak of "we" or "us" when you are not polite. Matt and no one of the FAS crew deserves to be asked this way just because YOU are not patient enough 😀🤷‍♂️
Apologies to anyone who was offended. But I find it a little disturbing the way Fractal have handled this whole affair. And as for patience, I think that after over a year, that’s kind of a moot point. I was pointed in that post because I do believe that some form of communication from them is warranted. We’ve all been emotionally and in some cases financially invested in this product since last April, and some of “us” are wondering where this is headed. And this silent treatment is not helping. If they are dealing with issues beyond their control, a little ‘hey, we’re having to check units thoroughly’ or ‘need a little time to identify an issue’ would go a long way. Believe me, I do not want to have to buy into another eco-system at this point. I’ve already gone down the “Stomp” route... Twice.

Last edited:
Apologies to anyone who was offended. But I find it a little disturbing the way Fractal have handled this whole affair. And as for patience, I think that after over a year, that’s kind of a moot point. I was pointed in that post because I do believe that some form of communication from them is warranted. We’ve all been emotionally and in some cases financially invested in this product since last April, and some of “us” are wondering where this is headed. And this silent treatment is not helping. If they are dealing with issues beyond their control, a little ‘hey, we’re having to check units thoroughly’ or ‘need a little time to identify an issue’ would go a long way. Believe me, I do not want to have to buy into another eco-system at this point. I’ve already gone down the “Stomp” route... Twice.
#1 You know that FAS reads these boards.
#2 Since they haven't posted, perhaps you should consider they have no information to post.
#3 go play your guitar

IF you really need gear, there are MANY competitors options in stock and available, and the playing field at this date and time is quite even.

Listen, Fractal hasn't asked you for money... so honestly... they don't really owe you anything. You're on a waitlist. There is an expectation that the customers will have to wait for their invite to buy this product. Don't like it? You are not being held against your own will to buy it. Want it? Then wait and stop being impatient about it. Yeah, you're not the only one who was waiting. All of us were waiting longer than a year, so its not just you buddy. The only difference is that we aren't whining about it daily on a forum to the people doing their jobs.

Severed is right. Go play your guitar. Get a plugin. Heck stagger your trial periods so you have different things to try out. By the time you get your invite, you might realize that there's better things to do with your time.

Before this whole thing escalates even further, I’m really not trying to start a fight with anyone. I am frustrated, and yes I am probably being impatient. This whole thing seems to be going on forever. Apologies to Matt if I came off as rude to you. I’m sure you guys are working as hard as you can. I just hope this whole thing can get sorted out before I have to get something else.

Back
Top Bottom