Pitch Block enhancements

I am hoping man....This is really is one of those " Bread and butter" needs for players who need to play Eb, or other, and only want to take 1 Guitar out.

I think we can say that most AXE III features will come to FM3, especially if the block is already on the FM3.

It'll just take some time... I dont think theres a need to create a new thread every time..

I think we can say that most AXE III features will come to FM3, especially if the block is already on the FM3.

It'll just take some time... I dont think theres a need to create a new thread every time..

get used to it, especially when the firmware is before the axe edit update, and people ask why it's not working in axe-edit. boy I wish I had a dime every time that got asked.

I'd guess most things make it the FM3, it's a lot closer to the III in power than the 8 was to the II, or so it would seem

Cmon Randall........maaaaaybe 104 ;)
what’s up with the Cab block...you seen any mentions man ?

I think it's safe to say that a new feature will have to leave beta on the III before they start porting it to the FM3, so there'll be a little lag.

I think it's safe to say that a new feature will have to leave beta on the III before they start porting it to the FM3, so there'll be a little lag.

correct it not in 1.04
the engineer already confirmed that in the firmware release thread
my guess 1.04 will be bug fixes
the new compressor block
maybe the faster channel scene / channel switching

1.04 is already in Beta 6, presumably they've already decided what features are in it and are just making sure there are no more bugs and issues. Then they'll decide what new to add for 1.05 (and they can't start adding the pitch block until it's been finished on Axe 12.08, otherwise when Cliff makes a new change to further improve it that has to be copied over to FM3, and again and again. Easier to wait until the pitch block is done and then port it over once.

1.04 is already in Beta 6, presumably they've already decided what features are in it and are just making sure there are no more bugs and issues. Then they'll decide what new to add for 1.05 (and they can't start adding the pitch block until it's been finished on Axe 12.08, otherwise when Cliff makes a new change to further improve it that has to be copied over to FM3, and again and again. Easier to wait until the pitch block is done and then port it over once.

the reality is ,Its going to be difficult to stay even w Cliff as far as updates in the future unless he gives the FM3 team a head start

Back
Top Bottom