AFIII Quick Polyphonic Pitch Shift Demo

How about single note 1 octave up soloing? I really hope there is a difference, i'm not a fan of AX8 Whammy.

I agree with this. The solo octave up sounds rather artificial and thin. Same goes for two octave Whammy stuff. No matter where you place it in the chain. Hope the Axe III does this better.

IF you're taking requests, it would be awesome to hear a tuned up song as well:D. I play Eb, but would love to be able to shift up 1/2 step or more w/out resorting to a capo.

I’ve done several gigs using the pitch block to Pitch shift down a whole step with no issues. With the III it’s just going to be that much better. Can’t wait!

Glad to hear a decent pitch shifter... Not a gear war dude, but anyone will tell you openly that the one in Helix sucks for lack of a better term... aCk!!! o_O:eek::D:cool:

Your playing and sound are great! But you might as well play these notes instead - it’s not any harder A9B6A7E1-41AB-4FBB-87EB-35F5AE912DDF.jpeg

Last edited:
Your playing and sound are great! But you might as well play these notes instead - it’s not any harder View attachment 45537
giphy.gif

Hi man, thank you for sharing this.
What can you say about the latency and the feel while playing?
This is a great functionality, I use it live for a half step detuning with a few songs on my axefx II mk2, but this is a very important aspect for me: it affects my precision with solos and even more with rhythmic parts (as i unconsciously try to compensate that sligth delay)

It’s really a shame that Antares abandoned their Guitar Auto tune tech....nothing ive heard comes close to it as far as pitch and whammy FX...on my ATG hardware, i can with a couple footstomps, have a perfectly tuned OPEN G downtuned to any key I desire, and then whammy an octave that in either direction with the built in pedal..............glitching latency free ...

Hi man, thank you for sharing this.
What can you say about the latency and the feel while playing?
This is a great functionality, I use it live for a half step detuning with a few songs on my axefx II mk2, but this is a very important aspect for me: it affects my precision with solos and even more with rhythmic parts (as i unconsciously try to compensate that sligth delay)
It seemed fine to me. I wouldn’t have a problem playing live with it. Also see: Quick first impressions of the Axe-FX III

Back
Top Bottom