Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Nah it’s gonna be easy, I think fractool will work or if not, I’ve learned a trick open two axe edit programs and either copy paste or just manually copy
Yeah I just have also used the blocks library from my AX8 to the XL....I'll prob have to wait on live use to "off" the AX8 completely until the FC.s land

Nah it’s gonna be easy, I think fractool will work or if not, I’ve learned a trick open two axe edit programs and either copy paste or just manually copy
for now , unfortunately (or not). according to Cliff, presets and blocks are not compatible for conversion at all by copy/paste or Fractool, but Fractool can help you open and read your backed up presets for manual recreation of blocks parameters and layout..especially helpful if you got rid of your old FAS device before scoring the III...cuz aXe edit doesn’t work offline, Fractool does, hopefully @AlGrenadine will come up with a magic conversion app...but not at this time..and of course all are still waiting on AXE EDIT III, so for us earliest lucky folk, conversion will be somewhat challenging, but a great opportunity to learn the new front panel....

I got my reply email at 9:24 Central time on 1/29 and havent gotten and email yet. I have been locked and loaded for a while now because I dont have an amp or anything else to play through. I just need to forget about it and that is when it will come.

Back
Top Bottom