FW 7.0 beta to the front!

Hhuent

Experienced
See Axe FX II Forum.
They say Non- MV amps now go from honk-honk to weedle-weedle.
I wonder what it will sound like on the AX8...

Most of the amps I'm using are non MV, so I can't wait to try this version when it's available for the AX8.

Really nice surprise!

I have to update my Axe-Fx II and my AX8 (whe it shows up). Are the new bass amps present for either, yet?

I'm sure they are working on a completely different version for the AX8 that sounds more like "Zing Zang".....you know, just to keep everyone wanting the one they don't have....it's good for business!

I'm sure Joe is doing everything he can to keep the AX8 up to date but may need to see what issues arise from the AXII beta.

I'm sure Joe is doing everything he can to keep the AX8 up to date but may need to see what issues arise from the AXII beta.
I hear ya. One angle says AXII gets the releases first... The other view would be that AXII guys are effectively beta testing for our beta release. 2 sides of the same coin, but I think it's nice to have guinea pigs! :)

I hear ya. One angle says AXII gets the releases first... The other view would be that AXII guys are effectively beta testing for our beta release. 2 sides of the same coin, but I think it's nice to have guinea pigs! :)

Don't agree. ;) The AxeFx guys get well tested stuff (having their own beta testers) and given the fact that they payed even more for their units they deserve priority handling.

Back
Top Bottom