Halloween Party - band costume ideas ?

1poorplayer

Power User
We are playing a Halloween party , and I'm a little stumped for a costume idea for the band.
We have been Amish , Chinese ; to name a few , but this year ..... I don't know.
There are 5 of us , and dressing up shows the crowd we're there for a good time , and always ends up with a lot of laughter , a lot of drinking , and a a lot of fun.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated !

My band is doing a Halloween show also. We decided on creepy clowns. After the recent news not sure if it's the best idea.. But costume already bought so no turning back. Hopefully we don't get arrested

You guys could dress like its the 60's. And then don't play anything from the 60's that would be pretty funny

You could be a bunch of 'walkers'. Or the Partridge Family. (if you have someone on sound/lights.)

Better yet, be the walking dead Partridge family.

Last edited:
I don't think this would work, but I'm thinking about dressing up like a high school football coach (those stupid shorts with the high waist band, whistle, tube socks, hat and white t-shirt) and then going to work and make everyone run wind sprints till they puke.

I can dream can't I? :)

My band is doing a Halloween show also. We decided on creepy clowns. After the recent news not sure if it's the best idea.. But costume already bought so no turning back. Hopefully we don't get arrested

Yeah , the whole clown thing going on in the world right now sucks. We thought about clowns before the recent BS.

xcoolest-dr-teeth-and-the-electric-mayhem-band-group-costume-21586926.jpg.pagespeed.ic.SH42EUyN5P.jpg
s-l1000.jpg

WedJul111239102012.jpg

Saw a guitar player dressed as a giant bumblebee once and you could tell he was having a hard time playing since the guitar was sticking out from his body about 6"....so, keep that in mind heh.

Here's what my band has done:
- Wizard of Oz (lead singer is Dorothy)
- Ghost Buster (one of you can be stay puft marshmallow man)
- Anchorman (lead singer is Ron Burgundy....that was my favorite)
- Cheerleaders (because you can order actual Cheerleader uniforms for less money than a damn Halloween costume)
- Village People (cheesy, but goes over well)
- Dodgeball characters (we may do this one, this year)

Other ideas or ones I've seen:
- Karate Kid: Lead singer goes as a beat up Ralph Machio, other band members wear Cobra Kai uniforms
- Dead Rockstars (everyone pick someone that plays their instrument...Freddy Murcury, Cliff Burton, etc...you dress like them, but as kind of a zombie)

Back
Top Bottom