Clark Kent's TEH Dollar Sound IR's

I haven't got a chance to try them but I did load them so I can try them tomorrow. The only one that would not load was the "B7" file. I downloaded it 3 times but fractal bot keeps saying it is not a file type for Axe FX II. Anyone else have this problem with that file?

Now isn't this the sexiest guy you've ever seen?
ck_Snapseed.jpg

I don't know about that, but those shorts are certainly some of the most ill-fitting I've ever seen. :mrgreen

Thanks for the IR's & hard work. Looking forward to trying them.

Okay, so... these are excellent IRs. Something different than the other available offerings in this cab type, but definitely unique with something special in there. Can't quite put my finger on it yet. I need to be able to crank the CLRs and get more into recording.

Did you use this same method for the other IRs in your UR collection?

Maybe think about starting to do these more regularly and offering the .wav files for sale?

I haven't got a chance to try them but I did load them so I can try them tomorrow. The only one that would not load was the "B7" file. I downloaded it 3 times but fractal bot keeps saying it is not a file type for Axe FX II. Anyone else have this problem with that file?

I'll look into this. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Dear Superman: Thank you for all that you do for the citizens of Metropolis. You are greatly appreciated! Let any petulant whiners move to the peevish streets of Gotham where they can pusillanimously grovel for their IRs. As for me, any wisdom that you graciously impart will be met with gratitude!

Great that you guys like the new IR pack! CK and I are really, REALLY liking the results alot. I think axe fx feels more "real" with these, especially bogner and recto. Of course it's a matter of taste but these are sweetspot IRs what we like and it's awesome that they work for you guys too.

Back
Top Bottom