Announcing Axe-Fx II XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the waiting list at the beginning of March, they replied I must wait one month or more... In credible demand I think...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm in the waiting list at the beginning of March, they replied I must wait one month or more... In credible demand I think...

Are you kidding????? I'm on the waiting list about mid March. I'll be lucky to get one in two months if that.

Ugh - I'm early March and I got told last week it's POSSIBLE to be in this run in the next week or two. So things must have changed. :(

Tony

Interesting. I actually don't remember the exact date I got on the waiting list. It was definitely mid-February, since I received my purchase invitation for my MFC-101 in the last week of February. I've had my MFC-101 since early March, but nothing to connect it to :)

Hoping for that email soon!

Someone know if is possible reserve the MFC-101 mark III on the website? Because I cannot see the link : /

I got on the list at the end of February. I'm not sure yet, but I may have to postpone my purchase so everyone on the list after me will move up a spot!

Someone know if is possible reserve the MFC-101 mark III on the website? Because I cannot see the link : /

I just looked on the purchase page and the link isn't there. I believe you can email sales@fractalaudio.com to request placement on the list. Be specific about which item(s) you want so they can place you on the correct list(s).

Same thing here Tones2. I just about ordered it a few days ago but didn't want to look at a floor controller for a unit I don't have yet. That would only compound my anxiety, playing the waiting game for the XL. :)

I've had my MFC-101 Mk III for nearly a month. I'm hoping to soon have an AxeFX II XL to plug it into. It's crazily tantalizing to have a cool control pedal, and I have powered it up just to check it out, but there isn't much else to do until there's something on the other end of the FASlink connector :)

I got on the list like 3 days after my local distributor opened up presales. This is going to be a looooooong wait :( Expected release is the 7th but they might be delayed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom