York Audio Dyna-Cabs !!!

Admittedly, I’m a bit confused on the implementation of dynacab vs cab lab packs.

I only want to use dynacabs in Edit. Will we ever get more default cabs to play with? Or is the approach that you need to buy packs and use Cab Lab? As a user I just want more variety in the dynacab / Edit experience.

Admittedly, I’m a bit confused on the implementation of dynacab vs cab lab packs.

I only want to use dynacabs in Edit. Will we ever get more default cabs to play with? Or is the approach that you need to buy packs and use Cab Lab? As a user I just want more variety in the dynacab / Edit experience.
That’s a question that only FAS can answer but my guess is they will continue to go the CAB lab 4 route as it offers much more extensive mic placement and choices than they can’t easily fit in the current hardware

Last edited:

Same here. I feel like if CabLab was the method for DC's and for 3rd party DC's, we shouldn't have this small sampling built in to the unit. Current state, I personally do not like using another piece of software to create a mix then get it into my unit.
If there was enough space to install 3rd party DC's straight on the unit, that would be cool. But to have this "teaser" batch on the unit seems weird to me if the majority, or the rest moving forward are all done through CabLab.

Last edited:
Same here. I feel like if CabLab was the method for DC's and for 3rd party DC's, we should have this small sampling built in to the unit. Current state, I personally do not like using another piece of software to create a mix then get it into my unit.
If there was enough space to install 3rd party DC's straight on the unit, that would be cool. But to have this "teaser" batch on the unit seems weird to me if the majority, or the rest moving forward are all done through CabLab.
Another reason for the Axe-IV……

This time it's my fault. Life has been absurdly hectic, but it's coming soon. :)
It’s all good , I think a few of us are just excited to see what you do with the Dyna platform based on the quality of your other products .

just read your other thread
It not surprising that you are so busy , obviously Fractal users are not going to be the only ones interested in the products you make and your valuable input and contributions .
Congrats but always remember to take some time for yourself when you can
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom