Yeah!!!! I have just bought a (s/h) FM3.

Dixiethedog

Experienced
Hi all you FM3 users!!,

I have just bought a s/h FM3 which should be with me mid-week coming.

I have been a Fractal AX8 user for years so I am looking forward to hearing how the more modern unit sounds and plays.

I have to be totally honest in that I had fancied a (s/h)FM9 (or axe 3) but I spotted the FM3 that I bought at such a good price it was a no-brainer.

I am just a home guitar player so think the features offered by the FM3 over the FM9 of axe 3 will do more than enough for me.

I loved the old Legacy products but it is nice to be moving to something more modern.

I am new to Fractal and started with the AxeFX3. I am curious to know how much of a difference Fractal users of other products like AxeFXII or AX8 find when they first try a FM3/FM9/AxeFX3. Do come back to this thread and let us know your impressions of your FM3!

Pre-loved, second-hand, or used I have to say that I am looking forward to the postman dropping it off sometime this week.

If the FM3 crowd is as great as the AX8 owners I will enjoy having a laugh with you all, telling you how much I love your shared preset, recordings, and advice should you be kind enough to share it. Plus, once I get some sounds going I will be more than happy to share my presets whether they are rubbish or OK sounding.

Depends. (s/h)
But that's not what you said. Plus, it didn't need to be in parenthesis, just type: s/h, like in the OP. 3 characters. If we're assuming it would be enclosed in parenthesis, then so would 'used.'

As far as on a mobile, ok, I suppose it would be more. I didn't check that one. Lol But again, you didn't mention that.

I win! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

But that's not what you said. Plus, it didn't need to be in parenthesis, just type: s/h, like in the OP. 3 characters. If we're assuming it would be enclosed in parenthesis, then so would 'used.'

As far as on a mobile, ok, I suppose it would be more. I didn't check that one. Lol But again, you didn't mention that.

Nope. He typed the parens. Maybe he is correct about the Americans not understanding the English language. ;)

Check the thread title ;)

I previously owned an AX8 and have just bought a used FM3 - what a quantum improvement in the workflow, the new system is so much better than the old AX8 based system which was quite difficult and clunky even though the sounds were stellar.

Back
Top Bottom