Bug? yea axe edit is just a myriad of problems with 4.1

fromthebark

Experienced
save to new preset just saves to the preset im on.. nothing changes when I use my pedalboard.. I can make a patch fine.. At least the preset I saved over was my BYPASS. so I didn't lose anything good.

I'm not seeing that problem here.

Running the latest AxeEdit on two different Windows 10 computers with FW4.01b

Yea save to new preset no matter what number you click, it will save to the number you made it on, sometimes erasing a good already existing preset that you used as a starting point for something else. That is a bummer.. When I use my pedalboard (fcb1010, but i wouldnt think it matters), I dont get the grey box that you have to click when you are done to have axe edit catch up with what you just changed..
Pause and unpause will do that for me, but besides that I can't think of anything else right now. Maybe I'll just reinstall USB drivers and download axe edit again just for the hell of it. Couldn't hurt.

save to new preset just saves to the preset im on.. nothing changes when I use my pedalboard.. I can make a patch fine.. At least the preset I saved over was my BYPASS. so I didn't lose anything good.
i'm seeing this too but if i close axe-edit and reboot the XL it shows my original preset is in tact and the new preset is where I saved it

There is a bug in the Save To New Location in which the Preset picker shows the name of the newly saved preset in the wrong location. This bug only affects the editor’s display and not the Axe-Fx.

I will put out a new editor today which addresses this bug.

Ha! I noticed this bug the other day and just thought i must have been doing something wrong! I thought i had saved over a preset after trying to save to a new location (i was like "oh, well..."), but then found out it didn't get erased after all (and was saved to the right number preset) after a reboot the next day!

Back
Top Bottom