Xitone baby!!

Ron_R

Power User
I just ordered a Xitone 1x12 Active Wedge. So stoked!

Since my studio space is red and black, I ordered a one off with a black cab and red grill, handle and back plate. Can't wait to see it and then plug in.

Pictures and youtube when I get it.

Congrats! Should look and sound great in your studio space.

I just received a Xitone 1x12 passive cab I picked up from another forum member. (Thanks Eric if you see this.) Powering it with a Matrix GT800FX and I'm very happy with it. I've been playing through studio monitors and occasionally through either a 4x12 Mills or a 1x12 Avatar, both with V30's. I've pretty much decided to put the Avatar up for sale and probably the Mills as well so that I can pick up another Xitone. Great cabs at a decent price point.

I just ordered a Xitone 1x12 Active Wedge. So stoked!

Since my studio space is red and black, I ordered a one off with a black cab and red grill, handle and back plate. Can't wait to see it and then plug in.

Pictures and youtube when I get it.

Yours is going to be a very cool looking package kidsfeet! I can't wait send you some teaser pics as it comes together!

Congrats! Should look and sound great in your studio space.

I just received a Xitone 1x12 passive cab I picked up from another forum member. (Thanks Eric if you see this.) Powering it with a Matrix GT800FX and I'm very happy with it. I've been playing through studio monitors and occasionally through either a 4x12 Mills or a 1x12 Avatar, both with V30's. I've pretty much decided to put the Avatar up for sale and probably the Mills as well so that I can pick up another Xitone. Great cabs at a decent price point.

I'm glad you are digging the cab Genghis!

Back
Top Bottom