Wish: Tuner working with all inputs

Do you want the tuner for all inputs?

• Total voters
The axe-fx has got 4 inputs (2 stereo/4 mono), but the tuner just works with one. So if you connect more than one guitar, you can use the tuner just with one. :roll: Is it possible to get the tuner working with all inputs?

YES! I tried to play 2 guitarists at once and found this out the hard way. Sat there for about 30min trying to debug what was going on until i realized it only works on input 1. What a downer. I would love to see it available to both inputs. It would be nice peace of mind to know if somehow the first input was damaged at a gig I could use the second and still get a tuner.

At least for the front and back mono inputs. The rest is a bit of overkill in my opinion but I am going to add our lead singer going into the back input for a few songs so we don't have to set up two rings and I guess I'll have to set up a tuner in line.

This would be really great if there is a way to modify via firmware.

Kill the poll.
This has been requested for years, but the response from Fractal is: No, it can not change (I am paraphrasing).

I would like this option so I have my wireless plugged in in the rear Right and my guitar cord in Front at the same time ...

Cliff did impossible before so may be he could reconsider,

Mik.

Secret80'sMan said:
At least for the front and back mono inputs. The rest is a bit of overkill in my opinion but I am going to add our lead singer going into the back input for a few songs so we don't have to set up two rings and I guess I'll have to set up a tuner in line.

This would be really great if there is a way to modify via firmware.

Ah, we obviously had not seen this before. If it isn't physically possible then it isn't possible. Thanks for the scoop.

Back
Top Bottom