Wireless system for FM3

I've used Line 6 g90 which was just ok and now I have the Shure GLXD4 which I love. You would have to buy them used or on clearance since they don't make them anymore but the GLXD system is my favorite wireless under 500 I've ever used. Work flawless with the axe II, III and FM9 that I've tried it on.

I've used Line 6 g90 which was just ok and now I have the Shure GLXD4 which I love. You would have to buy them used or on clearance since they don't make them anymore but the GLXD system is my favorite wireless under 500 I've ever used. Work flawless with the axe II, III and FM9 that I've tried it on.
Incorrect sir...
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GLXD16p--shure-glxd16-digital-wireless-guitar-pedal-system

I upgraded mine when they first came out now they're backordered. Shouldn't be much of a wait though.

Xvivi U2 - great value for money came out top in a guitar mag shootout. No tone / volume drop and used it for 7 hours without recharging.

NUX C-5RC 5G for guitars here (with switchable "cable tone", a 10db per octave high end rolloff starting at 2K, and a remote charging dock), Xvive 2.4Ghz's for all IEM's, all working well.

As a former Sure GLXD16 owner, I can attest to its rock solid reliability and if I were a rich man..... I now use the smaller boss plug in wireless, which has a much shorter line of sight range, but in the stages I play, it does just fine, sounds great and hasn't let me down yet.

Yes. I don't use the + so can't speak on the quality or recommend it.
I have the GLXD which is discontinued like I was saying. I can vouch for that version since I have a history with it. I seem to get battery battery life than the new D+ systems from what others have told me who own the D+ system. I'm getting over 20 hours with 1 charge which is amazing! I do have multiple receivers for my setup and lithium batteries. To me the GLXD system blows away the line 6 g90.

Semantics, same form factor.
Actually they're different form factors too. :rolleyes:
One is a tabletop, one is a Pedal system as they call it. So you're wrong again Sir.

When you call someone wrong at least be correct Brian, or when shown you're wrong then say oh my bad, I'm sorry I was mistaken. It's rude to act like you have here and continue doubling down on being wrong instead of you know accepting it and acknowledging it. If you haven't learned that lesson yet, maybe today is the day.

I loved the G90. I had to move away from it because of specific regulations at my work place related to 2.4GHz devices. Sounded fantastic.
I looked into the new Shure system but got turned off by the latency. I'm now using the QLXD. So far so good. Sounds great.

These do not appear to be the same form factor at all...🤔

iu
iu

Didn’t like the 2.4GHZ digital systems I tried. GLXD16, G30. Too much latency, too much interference and didn’t like the sound. I’ve been using the Sennheiser EW 500 G4 stuff and am incredibly happy all around. EK 500 G4 Portable receiver and SK 500 G4 transmitter. No tuner, but even smaller than the GLXD16 receiver, rock solid (never had a single dropout live), and near zero latency.

-Aaron

Actually they're different form factors too. :rolleyes:
One is a tabletop, one is a Pedal system as they call it. So you're wrong again Sir.

When you call someone wrong at least be correct Brian, or when shown you're wrong then say oh my bad, I'm sorry I was mistaken. It's rude to act like you have here and continue doubling down on being wrong instead of you know accepting it and acknowledging it. If you haven't learned that lesson yet, maybe today is the day.
Not the same form factor? Hmmm... Whatever, this is stupid. I was simply saying you can still get the Shure pedal form wireless system.
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 7.00.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-03 at 7.01.39 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom