Win Periphery's Axe-Fx II

I hope the person who wins comes on here and provides all the secret sauce, if it's still on there.

entered - wheeeee - if it comes with " special sauce " I'll let ya'll know, not that I ever win anything *sigh *

Oh yes!

I too am in the race now. Talked a Canadian buddy of mine in to enter for me. Ok backup unit... come to papa... :D

alright, i'm in!! come on part deux! daddy needs a matching FAS box for the downstairs rig. i've never won anything this major, though it would be quite appropriate if I did. :D

Sigh... I had a choice between a UA Apollo or an Axe FX II back in April. Had to go with the UA. :/

Maybe, just maybe... crossing my fingers!

In,

Thank you for sharing. I think it is amazing that 1. The Axe FX is so well acknowledged by Guitar World and 2. That I own one of these freaking things.

Such a great experience being a part of all of this and learning from you all. I warn you tho. I am still a complete noob at the Axe as I am always happy just to play. I never delve deeper than "man would this second guitar track mix better with less gain?" So I just jam thru presets and am ridiculously content as I have never owned tone this good. So if I win, someone would have to help me figure out any hidden things going on.

Congrats Fractal for your phenomenal success in this, and allowing me to be a part of it (sniff)

JD

Back
Top Bottom