While your bot is hitting F5 for you all day, watch this guy play...

Ughh.. I hate these videos.. I have a hard enough time trying to sound good playing the guitar the traditional way! So discouraging... :)

I respect his skills a lot, but I can't help it ... his facial expression annoys me more.

That's some bitchin' hard hammer-on work, but oh man....nerdville body language.
Why does the logo say Keller Williams Realty?

Talent and a lot of work went into developing that, and I can respect it. I also suffer from nerdville body language on stage, so I cut him slack there.

Still, there is distinct gimmickyness there. I think if you want to use 10 fingers to hammer on notes with no bends, you might as well just play keyboards.

Also, the look of it made me think of Spinal Tap when he did the solo where he strummed the second guitar with his foot.. :)

It would be really cool if he had two heads, each making different faces as he plays, and then finish with dualing banjos.

Last edited:
This guy plays some amazing stuff and you guys give a crap about facial expressions and body language? Next you guys are going to start talking about moisturizing hand creams and pantyhose. :D

What brand and gauge of pantyhose does he use?

This guy plays some amazing stuff and you guys give a crap about facial expressions and body language? Next you guys are going to start talking about moisturizing hand creams and pantyhose.

For real.....only on this forum....

Thanks for sharing this. I always liked and respected Stanley Jordan and his approach to the guitar. I can identify with the music this guy is playing much more though. Nothing wrong with jazz by any means but a familiar melody is nice too. Freddie would be proud and so would Joe

Wow, amazing tapping & I can appreciate the level of technical difficulty! However it reminds me of a ‘circus act’ .....i.e. I’ve seen acrobats do some amazing things because they practise the same thing for months ! It would be interesting to know if he could improvise using the same technique ;)

Last edited:
every time I see stuff like these vids I'm completely amazed at what we musicians can do... it's just friggin' amazing!!
Makes me wonder what I might have been able to do if I had started playing at 14, instead of 40 !!!
OTOT - it makes me wonder why the heck I'm even trying ??? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom