Which mission engineering pedal is right for me?

Hello,

I want to buy two mission engineering pedals to control volume and wah. I was going to buy two ep-1 pedals (one with a spring for wah). Is there any reason I should consider the sp-1 Or sp-2 why would I want the extra features. Just don't see why I'd need it, but don't want to miss out. What mission pedals have you guys chosen?

I have 2 EP's. Not real crazy about the system to hold them heel down, but as far as a controller goes, they work very well. You'll have to give some thought to how you want to trigger the wah, meaning set the fractal to sense movement of the pedal, or use the toe switch on the SP. Good luck amigo.

The EP-1's are a good choice for you you want, i had the SP-1 initially, didn't like the switch (felt it restricted the pedal too much for my liking) tried the EP-1 and loved it.

Spring option for use as a Wah/Whammy is great.

EP1s are great! It took a few days to get used to after unsung EBs for years, but now they feel just right.
I need to get a spring loaded EP1 for my Wah use as accidentally kicking a pedal resulting in inadvertent wah sound is no fun!

Back
Top Bottom