When will AXE II be available to purchase again

npdcoremetal

Inspired
Just wanted to know when i would have a shot at an AXE II again i been trying since day one and i'm just so stinkin excited for it i can't help myself. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. This crazy little box changed everything for me.

Nothing like arguing with Daniel Castleman at Lambesis studios that my axe fx sounds 100x better then what he had. He tired every which way to convince me that i was wrong,but then found out As I Lay Dying got themselves a pair of Ultras,lol. He changed his tune after that, You kno I love you Daniel, but AXE FX kills it when it comes to tone and it doesnt weigh 500lbs.

Almost every other post on this forum is about this topic, grab a drink and start reading.

Long story short, there is a waiting list. Add yourself to the list and patiently wait it out. If not, you can try and catch one in the store at a premium price ($400 above retail) but even those are dissapearing.

You dont understand the question the store has been down since mon im on the waiting list im willing also to pay the extra i just wanted to know when the store was goin to be up agian ive been trying for 3 weeks to buy one had one in my cart almost everyday and just been to slow i just wanna know when the store will be open again

I don't think anyone knows except for the guys working for cliff and cliff. He's not doing too great right now healthwise and also he's redesigning the store so at this point It's a crapshot bro.

Yeah i've been reading that i was just hoping maybe i missed something. I'm crossing my fingers that ill snag one before tour. Looking very slim to none as of now. i also read Cliff has got some health issues i feel very bad that he is having such a tough time. I'm also in no way being upset or complianing i was just hoping someone knew something i did not. This Axe II is ruining my life,rofl. All i wanna do is sit on this dang computer and read,watch find anything i can about it. Dang ocd is taking over,lol. O why o why did i ever pick up an instrument. Thanks for the info!!!!

You dont understand the question the store has been down since mon im on the waiting list im willing also to pay the extra i just wanted to know when the store was goin to be up agian ive been trying for 3 weeks to buy one had one in my cart almost everyday and just been to slow i just wanna know when the store will be open again

Sorry I Didn't mean to come across as a dick, your question was worded rather akwardly - the whole "since day one" made it seem like a general question. Like Sam said Cliff posted in the other thread that Fractal is switching over to a new store. No one knows when its going to relaunch.

It does seem a little quiet after the last couple of weeks. I don't think Cliff expected the switchover to a new merchant service to take more than a few days, so you may have a chance to purchase one soon.

Long story but ill make it short. I got layed off from a job i really loved and payed well. I was very angry and ready to just say f it. One day i woke up and said I gave up on my dream cause i had a child at 17 well im goin to find a band doing something. I looked forever and got a reply from a band called Wykked Wytch. I wasnt real into them and they werent what i really wanted but they had the motivation. The vocalist is classically trianed and opera singer. this is metal though. They asked me to learn a song i said i dont like them here is one of mine. they shit there pants so to say. so over a 8 month period i wrote all the drums bass guitars keys etc. while i was doing that they slowly put vox in. they dint wanna use SD2 drums so we hired Kevin Tally to play what i wrote WOW he is THE SHIT. Then they flew me to California to Lambesis studios Tim lambesis of AS I LAY DYING studio. Daniel Castleman is the engineer we recorded guitars bass keys vox in 12 days and had ALAN DUCHES master the Album as of now kinda talkin to labels. But i do know for shure in the next 4 to 6 weeks i will be leaving. The album is not out as of now so PLEAS DO NOT JUDGE WHAT YOU HERE ON ME BACAUSE IT ISNT ME my stuff is modern non black metelish and has some very good singing on it as well as plent of sceams

The album is CALLEd THE ULTIMATE DECEPTION

Not yet buddy i wish it was you can try to catch a glimpse on every thurs at metalmesiahradio.com i believe it is i am not athorized to release my own album yet but its coming very very soon.
To get on the artist list you have to actually be good. joking. Althoug would have been sweet to be one of the first that cliff personally checked out, O well ill get one sometime im just so dang excited i cant help myself

Yeah that's what happens when you negotiate with labels. Just try not to sell all of your soul to the devil now :D
I just checked out the YouTube channel and its got a lot of views man.

Not on a label as of now the band droped their old label cause they were stupid just our managers recomendations so no one tries to steal my work think how long it takes to write and record all bass all guitars including leads with harmonies all key boards and program sd2 drums note by notes in 5 min long songs

Hell yeah man. It took me 5 months to write one song that wasn't too good in my opinion since I am in a writing slump for a krank video. So I definitely know the pain. Good call by the managers there.

I wrote whole album in 8 months what a pain only thing im having problems with is endorsement when your the new guy no one gives a crap

Seriously. The only way you get endorsed is if you have like 1,000,000 plays on a song and are touring to the edge of the earth.

So right now you're just waiting for the album to be mastered and then see if you can get a label before you start touring right?
Three times a week huh? Well It's fine and dandy that I can talk well I guess but that don't mean anything if I can't play for crap :lol

Album is complete they are talking to labels now and no most companies could care less bout your skills its about how well there priduct gets seen and how many see it and actually buy it becausee of you

Good good point. Good face, good production, good managers, good label, right placement. I keep forgetting that talent is an option :lol

Back
Top Bottom