Whats the deal with Atomic??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally sold my cab and I'm trying to get an Atomic Reactor passive cab but the site tells me stock levels are too low for online ordering. So I emailed them twice I might add, I left my name and phone number and still haven't heard back from them. No email or phone call, I'm just wondering whats going on all my dealings with Fractal have been great so far. They've been really helpful and replied to all my emails within a few hours of sending them. If anybody could shed some light on my situation that would be great, thanks.

Same with me, shot them a email last night and though I would have some sort of response today but nothing so far. Like you I want a passive cab.

6L6C said:
Same with me, shot them a email last night and though I would have some sort of response today but nothing so far. Like you I want a passive cab.

Looks like where going for the same exact rig man, Standard, DCM200 and AR passive cab. By the way what do you think of the Axe through your recto 2x12?

Hey Guys! Sorry for the delayed response. I've been waiting to find out the exact inventory situation. We are basically sold out of active and passive cabs at the moment (but still have some wedges). I have a few that are coming back from reviews and may have a couple of new ones stashed at our other location but I won't be there until tomorrow. I'll be back to both of you by the end of day tomorrow (Tues.) to give you the update. Thanks.

-TK

Strat-O-Matic said:
Looks like where going for the same exact rig man, Standard, DCM200 and AR passive cab. By the way what do you think of the Axe through your recto 2x12?
Really good! But I would also like to try different power amps in the future. Don’t get me wrong I am happy with the DCM200L. The reason I am going for the full frequency cab is kind of two fold, yes with that cab I can start using the speaker sim’s and give me more versatility. But the other reason is I have a guitar with a piezo and feel it might benefit from a full frequency speaker. My reasoning here is, when allowed most people run the piezo straight into the PA anyway; they don’t run it through another guitar amp.

Tom King said:
Hey Guys! Sorry for the delayed response. I've been waiting to find out the exact inventory situation. We are basically sold out of active and passive cabs at the moment (but still have some wedges). I have a few that are coming back from reviews and may have a couple of new ones stashed at our other location but I won't be there until tomorrow. I'll be back to both of you by the end of day tomorrow (Tues.) to give you the update. Thanks.

-TK

Thanks Tom, sounds good no hurry here.

Tom King said:

-TK
Ok sounds good thanks for letting me know

Coop said:
I also just shot off an email 5 minutes ago. I am looking for a passive cab. If the wedge is all you have I may give it a shot.

-Johngoodine@gmail.com
Already responded via email (within about 2 minutes).

This is not the place to inquire about order status nor is PM. Please contact orders@atomicamps.com. Allow for a 24 hour turn around M-F. It often it is much faster (like in this case).

The other two people on in this thread were contacted a couple of days ago. Response time was slightly delayed in one of the instances because we were waiting to get a status on remaining inventory for the passive cabs.

-TK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom