Whats better than an RCF NX 12?

Axe5288

Inspired
TWO RCF NX 12'S!!!!!!!! I know...... it sounded funnier in my head. FWIW Spent the last 7 weeks working 16 hr days "LOTS of OVERTIME" Me and my guys are pretty much worn out, but it afforded me this opprotunity. I did find out, in reguards to a previous post I made on the NX's, that I hade to be very careful with the reverb and some delays. (Per Mikes' suggestions) Needless to say I havn't had much time recently to tweek and jam, but just finished about 2 hrs in my studio and I'm veeeeeerrrrryyyy happy and looking foward to what I can make happen with this set up. I've owned the Atomics & QSC's, & they r both good FRFR speakers. I'm also sure a better mouse trap will come along some day, but for now, for me this is it.....

IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP: I mentioned to my wife & daughter that I bought myself another speaker while on our way home from a shopping trip I took them on to Atlanta last weekend. Their response was "you deserve honey, dad. 8)

Hi, did a post regarding EAW's and all FRFR in general wanting input as to what people liked the best and why. I have been
going back and forth over what I want, probably between the higher end EAW's and RCF's and wondered what most are
liking in terms of speaker size... the NX 10's,12's,or 15's???? I also was looking at the RCF TT series monitors which are quite a bit more
and wondered if they are really worth the extra money... they are supposed to be extrememly flat and accurate and LOUD!
Wider dispersion (not 60 degree) like the NX series monitors. Has anyone heard or tried them????

For my application, I have 2 for my studio work, (I like moving in stereo) but for gigs & travel of course I just take just the 1. I had the opprotunity to play thru 2 TT 45's like a year ago I remember how incredibly full, clear & balancd everything sounded. HI gains & cleans. I really dont know the specs on the dispersion nor was I paying attention. There BIG & EXPENSIVE, I remember that too.

Back
Top Bottom