What are you listening to right now?

And sappiest, kind of shy about putting this here, so straight up commercial, but I haven't heard it for a long time, she sings her butt off, and there are a bunch of tiny sappy inspirational stories...

Nothing but Devin Townsend since last Friday. The new album is AWESOME and is definitely going to sit in my top 3 favorite Dev albums. First 5 songs on the album are straight up catchy as hell, it’s more straightforward and not anything like Empath and thankfully it’s a step back to normalcy after Puzzle/Snuggle.

Outside of that, the new Lamb of God and Queensryche albums are pretty damn good as well, especially LoG, their best one in a long time!
i think LoG album got a lot of bass freq going on

This has been my new favorite band for the last 2 months. They're kinda like The Mars Volta meets The Dillinger Escape Plan. They're completely bonkers and yet there's so many catchy melodies.

Blessed quiet, my keyboard taps, my fridge working in the kitchen. Am unwinding for the evening and just finished editing some of my data file documents. Am finding this somewhat interesting, if not obvious to a computer owner.

Back
Top Bottom