What are you listening to right now?

Gotta watch to at least the :40 mark to appreciate. Saw this and immediately recalled someone posting Jack White's abomination of a performance for the Detroit Tigers. This guy rocks it! Sorry, apparently you have to click the link to watch on YT.

I cant stop listening to that Mastodon album ! It’s the first one I’ve really listened to and there is some great stuff there.

Yes I agree. Great album. I have been listening to them since Leviathan, but Cracke the Sky is one of my faves from them. The rest have some great songs on them, but whole albums are Levithan, Cracke the Sky, and Tear Drinker. Leviathan isn't for everyone since Brann Sings and Screams, but the song writing is still good and another concept album.

Yes I agree. Great album. I have been listening to them since Leviathan, but Cracke the Sky is one of my faves from them. The rest have some great songs on them, but whole albums are Levithan, Cracke the Sky, and Tear Drinker. Leviathan isn't for everyone since Brann Sings and Screams, but the song writing is still good and another concept album.
Who sings on Teardrinker ?

Don't know them hardly at all.
Are you saying there's not much screaming on Cracke The Sky and Teardrinker?
Don't have much interest in screaming north of Little Richard (who's great!).

Don't know them hardly at all.
Are you saying there's not much screaming on Cracke The Sky and Teardrinker?
Don't have much interest in screaming north of Little Richard (who's great!).
Just a little bit of screaming on Crack the skye. Crack the Skye had some lighter screams on it, unlike their older stuff which sounded very older Opeth or similar with their vocals. That was their entry into more progressive metal (Dream Theater like). Cracke the Sky, The Hunter, Once more Round the sun, Emperor of Sand, Hushed and Grim, and Teardrinker are all that progressive metal style without screaming, Ecept Crack the Skye which has some. They all have some great catchy songs. Even if you don't like screaming (I really don't either), I still suggest checking out Leviathan. It is a concept album about Moby Dick.

Back
Top Bottom