What are you listening to right now?

I saw WI set a record for dropping 40 deg in thirty minutes!

I didn't see that! But I'm not entirely surprised; I'm new here, living in an Airbnb while we're closing on a house. I used to live in New Hampshire and I love cold weather, so it's invigorating to me. I'll have to find that article now. Haha, I never equated Wisconsin to Siberia before.

I didn't see that! But I'm not entirely surprised; I'm new here, living in an Airbnb while we're closing on a house. I used to live in New Hampshire and I love cold weather, so it's invigorating to me. I'll have to find that article now. Haha, I never equated Wisconsin to Siberia before.
I think it may have been specifically for Madison. Can't remember where I saw it, but it caught my eye!

I have recovered this Spock's Beard CD from my collection, and I am really enjoying re-listening it after a long time

Not a very well known band, but you surely must know Neal Morse from the supergroup Transatlantic.

A real MASTER PIECE. Super recommended!

I have recovered this Spock's Beard CD from my collection, and I am really enjoying re-listening it after a long time

Not a very well known band, but you surely must know Neal Morse from the supergroup Transatlantic.

A real MASTER PIECE. Super recommended!

I became familiar with him via Flying Colors... Excellent band!

In a weird twist, a former classmate of mine is the sister-in-law of Spock's Beard bassist Dave Meros...

I became familiar with him via Flying Colors... Excellent band!

In a weird twist, a former classmate of mine is the sister-in-law of Spock's Beard bassist Dave Meros...
Love Flying Colors. Check out the The Neal Morse Band. It’s more collaborative than his aptly named solo material, and there are some epic songs. Personal favorite is the entire concept album The Similitude of a Dream. What a songwriting journey.

Love Flying Colors. Check out the The Neal Morse Band. It’s more collaborative than his aptly named solo material, and there are some epic songs. Personal favorite is the entire concept album The Similitude of a Dream. What a songwriting journey.
I actually have that one (the only one so far).

It makes it immediately apparent where a lot of the Flying Colors sound comes from ;)

Back
Top Bottom