What are you listening to right now?

Listening to Dirty Shirley. Too bad there won't be a second album due to Dino and record label legal issues. Love George's playing and Dino's vocals. Ugly album cover, George didn't like it either, lol.

Attachments

• 1671156234817.png
    1671156234817.png
    2 MB · Views: 2
Other live Skynrd also mentioned earlier here, but the live sound on this record seems incredibly good to my ears - beautiful classic guitar tones thoughout, not to mention everything else - A1

They still blow me away with how much they had going on (3 guitars, piano, backup singers) and
sound amazing to this day. I think it shows off how skilled they all were, how well they listened, and
dialed in their live sound and dynamics. Bands today could still take notes. :)

They still blow me away with how much they had going on (3 guitars, piano, backup singers) and
sound amazing to this day. I think it shows off how skilled they all were, how well they listened, and
dialed in their live sound and dynamics. Bands today could still take notes. :)
+1 - listened to this one end to end last night - just so good. Have seen several documentaries on them, all of them talk about the total dedication and work ethic which I think shows through in that live album even 45years later.

Back
Top Bottom