What Amp Models would you like to see added?

If I can be selfish, I'd like to see more Dr Z amps like Jetta, Cure, Z-Wreck/Z-Wreck Jr. Maybe a couple of Victory amps like the V40 Deluxe The Duchess, V35 Deluxe The Copper. I can supply samples of all except the Copper if that'll help. Then I'd probably have no reason to keep the actual amps. :cool:

Laney Supergroup LA100BL
Laney Klipp
Sunn Coliseum PA head (Mississippi Queen!)
Sunn Model T
Orange OR120 pics and text
Orange OR120 Pics Only
Matamp GT120
Matamp Series 2000 (Fleetwood Mac-Albatross tone)

I know, I’m a broken record 😂

Last edited:
I've heard for decades now how amazing the sound and feel is from a Lexicon Signature 284 low-wattage Class A rack tube amp. It seems to inspire some pretty glowing reviews about it's recording capability as well as when driving speakers.

While with the AFX getting the power tubes sweating at a reasonable volume may somewhat negate the utility of a low-wattage tube amp, there may be some mojo, tones, unique topology/circuitry, and feel, in the 284 that would add to the overall benefits of the AFX and be interesting to explore.

I do love the Rev Gen in my Helix be nice to see it in Fractal as well
Laney Supergroup
Randal Satan
Ada, Mesa triaxis and Demeter Tgp-3 preamps with VHT power amps

Can’t see how anyone wouldn’t be hyped for a Mark 7 update. I’m pumped and also don’t have $4K to drop.

Ola England was saying it’s a cross between Recto and Mark, which is awesome sounding (almost like the jp2c). My main preset has been a 2C/Recto dual amp for the longest time. Love my axe 3.

Back
Top Bottom