Welcome STANLEY JORDAN to the Fractal Audio artist roster!

Awesome 👏
I didn’t know who he was until now and I went to listen and while listening to some of his work (which is great I like it a lot btw) I found he also did an album (titled ‘Precious Gems’) with one of my favorite guitarists ever, Phil Keaggy.
So glad he joined!

Welcome Stanley! Back in the early 80s I worked in a road/gear shop in Madison WI - I was doing some shipping in the back room, and wafting from the shop was the sound of a jam session - at least 3 guitars … Not something we would normally condone… The owner asks me to go up and help “get that under control”…. So I dutifully walk out there… and start looking for all the people… and there’s only one guy…. Absolutely tearing up one guitar. Stanley. I’ve been a diehard fan ever since!

Welcome Stanley! Back in the early 80s I worked in a road/gear shop in Madison WI - I was doing some shipping in the back room, and wafting from the shop was the sound of a jam session - at least 3 guitars … Not something we would normally condone… The owner asks me to go up and help “get that under control”…. So I dutifully walk out there… and start looking for all the people… and there’s only one guy…. Absolutely tearing up one guitar. Stanley. I’ve been a diehard fan ever since!
What shop did you work at?

I found this photo of me an Allan Holdsworth from when he was first checking out the Axe-Fx.
I appear pretty casual as I am operating Axe-Edit in the background, but rest assured he was literally blowing my mind. He adopted the unit and played it for years afterwards.

1709311398830.png

1709311864068.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom