Wanted: Killswitch Engage & In Flames Presets

TaylorU

Was going to put in some work here later tonight on developing some KSE and In Flames presets to play on some songs. Before I ventured down that rabbit hole, wanted to see if anyone had anything yet to work off of potentially? Thanks y'all.

Did you try these out?
Yes they were not bad. I know that ears differ and really setups differ the sound all the time. More and more what I am learning with these units and really digital in general is to just put in the time to create the preset yourself. I love using other's presets to start the process because you can skip steps A, B, and C etc.

But overall, these were not bad. I think I will dial them in more.

Any luck on this? I'm trying to nail down a Framus Cobra tone. I've tried FAS Modern and all the rectos with adjustments but its still not quite there.

Any luck on this? I'm trying to nail down a Framus Cobra tone. I've tried FAS Modern and all the rectos with adjustments but its still not quite there.
Nothing yet but just have been exploring some hard rock presets. Kind of gave up but I need to sit down and just take the time to create one soon.

Back
Top Bottom