Waitlist Email

And..... mine was just delivered.

I think I might still have a hard time saying goodbye to this thread. It's become such a habit to refresh this page about a hundred times a day. It's been honor serving with you all.
Congratulations! I went ahead and ordered a Studio Slips gig bag for mine today, because waiting on the wait list was clearly not enough waiting for me.

Waitlist 08/19/2022
Invite to purchase email 01/18/2023 (but not seen, was not in inbox nor spam)
Inquiry sent to sales with a sad/concerned face 01/19/2023
Sales forwarded the invite to me again: 01/19/2023
Purchase 01/20/2023:

Now... just hoping I'll be at home to unbox and spend the night checking my ears are fine :)

Since it says they are already shipping to waitlist customers. I'm curious as to who has received a buy email and what your waitlist time wa Got mine the other day.
Since it says they are already shipping to waitlist customers. I'm curious as to who has received a buy email and what your waitlist time was.
Received my FM9 the other day. Put my name on the list August last year.

How do we know if there is still stock? I received my invite but haven’t been able to sell my current fm9 yet. I don’t want to sell and then be empty handed. Is there a way to make sure or confirm ?

How do we know if there is still stock? I received my invite but haven’t been able to sell my current fm9 yet. I don’t want to sell and then be empty handed. Is there a way to make sure or confirm ?
No real reason to sell your OG FM9... its basically the same and as mentioned before that extra 10% isn't really anything you'll really miss or need. 3 of the last 5 on ebay have sold for best offer where the original price was under $1800.. meaning after fees and the lower best offer they likely only pocketed 1500-1600. Figure that and spending an extra $1700 + tax and most will end up losing $200-400 to "upgrade". Just food for thought for anyone in the same boat. Once the wait list is completely gone resale will likely drop to about $1300 or so.

No real reason to sell your OG FM9... its basically the same and as mentioned before that extra 10% isn't really anything you'll really miss or need. 3 of the last 5 on ebay have sold for best offer where the original price was under $1800.. meaning after fees and the lower best offer they likely only pocketed 1500-1600. Figure that and spending an extra $1700 + tax and most will end up losing $200-400 to "upgrade". Just food for thought for anyone in the same boat. Once the wait list is completely gone resale will likely drop to about $1300 or so.
Yes, a good point to consider thank you

How has this NOT been rectified? Fm9 is STILL BEHIND??????? Hasnt the whole world caught up since the "chip shortage"

CMON Fingers are getting itchy here. For a modeler... but fm3= not enough power and no dual amp or dual reverb.

Guess this is why so many people are buying Quad cortexes... there are no Fm9s...

I tried a Simplifier DLX, I wonder if the fractal head would mock that I would love to hear his take on it.
It sounded incredible, and is all analog.

Unfortunately it arrived with a switch stuck so I sent back but it was a truly incredible little beast of a piece of gear.

How has this NOT been rectified? Fm9 is STILL BEHIND??????? Hasnt the whole world caught up since the "chip shortage"

CMON Fingers are getting itchy here. For a modeler... but fm3= not enough power and no dual amp or dual reverb.

Guess this is why so many people are buying Quad cortexes... there are no Fm9s...
How is this post helpful in any way?

This is nothing but shit stirring...

Back
Top Bottom