VH-Where have all the good times gone?

Dayum! Great tone and riffin' creek_devil, but too short a clip! Fantastic patch. Is it on axechange?

Grrrrr. Now I'm chompin' at the bit. Should have my Ultra in a week +/-.

*pinch harmonic*

PS: Strip the leading semi colon from the path in your original post and it should hotlink.

It's not on the exchange, but I'll post it if you want it. If it weren't for Java my cpu would be in 100 pieces like my UNO. I've got one for atomic punk that's pretty close too. Just have to record it. Thanks.

That'd be great and I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like them. I think I listened to that clip 5 times, I really like the tone, just the right amount of crunch, snarl and clarity.

Make that 6.

:lol:

creek_devil said:
I would, but Java was kind enough to host it for me. When I can get a place to host I will. Any sugg?

I'll host them if you want. I have 10TB of hosting space, so it's nothing to me.

Thanks for the patch too!

I tried it and it didn't sound as good as the clip to me :cry: !

Must be different setups, I will need to tweak some.

What kind of axe and pups do you use ?

Bummer :( . I use a USA Dean DFH 94/150> Ultra> 2 QSC 122's. It sounds the same to me as going direct into Logic. I hope you can tweak it in. I used one of the Brown patches from Axechange or the one from the A bank and tweaked it in with the PEQ while playing to the cd. I evacuated New Orleans today b/c of the hurricane or I'd try to be of more help. I hate when I hear a clip and when I download it, I don't think it sounded like it did in the clip. I brought the Dean and thought my wife was bringing the Ultra for me. Not. I sure hope it turns b/c if the Ultra gets messed up, she's got to go :twisted:.

Good luck with the hurricane c_d. Man I can't even imagine that after what you guys have already been through.

Ya, the patch thing is a drag, but that has definitely been my experience with patches so far. Too many variables to account for to not expect some of that. I appreciate just getting to try it out.

Hey thanks gittarzaan, initially thought we were going to be clear, but where I'm located under New Orleans if it stays on its crurrent path I may be able to fish from where my house used to be :( . Would be really hard, but as long as my family is safe were we came, all that really matters. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom