VH Best of Both Worlds Summer 24 Tour

little bump on this thread as I've been seeing social media posts on the boys starting the rehearsals for this tour. Of note, Joe is putting down the Ibanez and using an EVH. Man I'd love to catch this tour but don't think there will be many venues they'll hit in Canada. Probs just Toronto

little bump on this thread as I've been seeing social media posts on the boys starting the rehearsals for this tour. Of note, Joe is putting down the Ibanez and using an EVH. Man I'd love to catch this tour but don't think there will be many venues they'll hit in Canada. Probs just Toronto
hes not using the EVH on the entire show. Theyre doing so many songs that its likely he carries multiple guitars.

Oh for sure but It's nice to see that he's extending himself and making a concerted effort to get in the ballpark of EVH tones.
I wish it was like that. I saw him on the tour with vai and I personally did not think his new 3p dragon amp sounds very good. No one will ever sound like ed, but using a 5150 block letter would be pretty close at least more than that fender tonemaster rig he used on stern lololol

I wish it was like that. I saw him on the tour with vai and I personally did not think his new 3p dragon amp sounds very good. No one will ever sound like ed, but using a 5150 block letter would be pretty close at least more than that fender tonemaster rig he used on stern lololol
I just saw the next to last show a couple weeks back.

Joe's sound with the 3rd Power amps very much just sounded like Joe to me. I had no complaints.

I just saw the next to last show a couple weeks back.

Joe's sound with the 3rd Power amps very much just sounded like Joe to me. I had no complaints.
Maybe he dialed it in a little more. I saw him in April and it sounded like he was kinda fighting with it. It was also painfully loud at the venue so I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe he dialed it in a little more. I saw him in April and it sounded like he was kinda fighting with it. It was also painfully loud at the venue so I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt.
I was kind of surprised that I didn't really notice much difference compared to his typical live tones. I was expecting to hear something very different... I guess we'll see once this tour gets underway.

Back
Top Bottom