Vegas Sphere

$780 for the four night run. Sigh.

Probably a topic for another thread, but, WE MUST STOP PAYING THESE OUTRAGEOUS PRICES FOR LIVE EVENTS.
I have said no to so many shows in the last year on principle. Last night I went to see a lineup of bands at small venue for a $5 cover and it felt great. The market pressure will bring prices down IF we don't pay these criminal costs and fees.
People don't get it.
Ok rant over, sorry guys :D

Probably a topic for another thread, but, WE MUST STOP PAYING THESE OUTRAGEOUS PRICES FOR LIVE EVENTS.
I have said no to so many shows in the last year on principle. Last night I went to see a lineup of bands at small venue for a $5 cover and it felt great. The market pressure will bring prices down IF we don't pay these criminal costs and fees.
People don't get it.
Hi. It’s me. I’m the problem. It’s me.

Put in for the lottery.

People don't get it.
When I was a young man, pretty much anyone with a job could scrape together the price of a ticket to a major act. Today, those tickets have become luxury items.

Last edited:
When I was a young man, pretty much anyone with a job could scrape together the price of a ticket to a major act. Today, those tickets have become luxury items.
At the risk of sounding boomery... yeah I went to a lot of shows in my early 20s after I'd moved out and had my own place in the 90s, working just regular job at an events resort. Bottom line, the concert venues get the money they ask for, so, they ask for it, and then some more.
Poor kids nowadays are paying $800 for a 2 day festival where they only know 3 bands. LOL.

Pre sale for these gigs starts Monday 2/5. The email was in my box this morning. Registration is happening right now. 18 shows over 6 weeks starting in May.

Attachments

• IMG_1755.png
    IMG_1755.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Not as bad as I thought, IF you can get tix at face price. My daughters getting married in Vegas during the run and we’ll be in town already.

Attachments

• IMG_1756.jpeg
    IMG_1756.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom