v7 Release

I think that since we've got Badger fever here that we should take this opportunity to become a bit Apple-esque in naming firmware releases. My son just upgraded to Mountain Lion last week; we should start naming firmware releases accordingly.

AxeFXII firmware v7 Honey Badger

That kicks all kinds of ass. Only problem is that there isn't much room to come up with cooler names.

I think that since we've got Badger fever here that we should take this opportunity to become a bit Apple-esque in naming firmware releases. My son just upgraded to Mountain Lion last week; we should start naming firmware releases accordingly.

AxeFXII firmware v7 Honey Badger

That kicks all kinds of ass. Only problem is that there isn't much room to come up with cooler names.

:lol :lol:lol

Ohhhhh, I just bought a really nice badger-hair shaving brush while on holidays out of town. I've been 'off the grid' for a few days and read here that there will be a Badger amp in v7...is that cosmic or what?!?!? Cue theme from "The Twilight Zone" :eek:

Cool....looking forward to the release of v7....

Badger OS 7
MF'er!

This needs to be a thing.

J99Vc.jpg

The honey badger does not kill you to eat you. It tears off [dramatic pause] your testicles.

I heard that on the BBC, therefore it must be true.

You guys are all NUTS....and I LOVE IT - LOL!

+1, entertaining bunch of dudes around here. Est. 2007 and good as ever :lol

Keep "weasel", please, I'll have a laugh everytime I dial up that amp :mrgreen

"Live on Weasel News: weasel blockade reinforced at FAS". Could be the unofficial FAS mascot.

Not to put a damper on all of this, but this has to be the worst thread title ever. Everytime I check for new posts and this pops up I get all excited for a second thinking that it's been released.

My lawyer will be contacting you about compensation for mental anguish.

Back
Top Bottom