Used FM9 Price Point

TheloniusJ

Experienced
I'm trying to get a feel for what a reasonable price for a used FM3 should be.

I'm a current FM3 user who has been debating upgrading to an FM9 and relegating my FM3 to back-up/home use. I'm very happy with my current rig, so not in a rush, but it is something I've been considering.

Anyway, someone on Craigslist has an FM9 for sale (I do not think it is a Turbo). They started at $1600, which makes no sense given the current price and availability, but have continually been lowering the price. They are currently down to $1300, which includes a case and expression pedal. I'd prefer to get a new one under warranty, but am starting to get tempted.

I'm looking for opinions of what folks would consider a good deal.

I'm trying to get a feel for what a reasonable price for a used FM3 should be.

I'm a current FM3 user who has been debating upgrading to an FM9 and relegating my FM3 to back-up/home use. I'm very happy with my current rig, so not in a rush, but it is something I've been considering.

Anyway, someone on Craigslist has an FM9 for sale (I do not think it is a Turbo). They started at $1600, which makes no sense given the current price and availability, but have continually been lowering the price. They are currently down to $1300, which includes a case and expression pedal. I'd prefer to get a new one under warranty, but am starting to get tempted.

I'm looking for opinions of what folks would consider a good deal.
Check Reverb.

Well, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. The guy dropped it down to $1250. It came with an EV-1, Gator soft case, and a bunch of third party IRs. It is pretty much in mint condition. Just got done testing everything and it works like a champ. I think I scored.

Just quickly running through it, I am really stoked. SOOO much more CPU headroom and I am REALLY going to love having 9 switches at my disposal. The travel on the EV-1 is so smooth.

Well, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. The guy dropped it down to $1250. It came with an EV-1, Gator soft case, and a bunch of third party IRs. It is pretty much in mint condition. Just got done testing everything and it works like a champ. I think I scored.

Just quickly running through it, I am really stoked. SOOO much more CPU headroom and I am REALLY going to love having 9 switches at my disposal. The travel on the EV-1 is so smooth.
That was an awesome deal. Welcome to the FM9 club.

Back
Top Bottom