Ultra Presets for Axe II?

joetdc

I had read somewhere that the 6.0 update would be able to load Ultra presets. Can sombody point me in the right direction please.
Thanks

A few weeks ago I had posted how I did not like the sounds I was getting from my Axe II. Sombody had mentioned that when the new update came out, I could load some Ultra presets. There were some great tones that I loved. Not crazy about the II presets. I have been tweaking a lot. I would much rather be playing.

A few weeks ago I had posted how I did not like the sounds I was getting from my Axe II. Sombody had mentioned that when the new update came out, I could load some Ultra presets. There were some great tones that I loved. Not crazy about the II presets. I have been tweaking a lot. I would much rather be playing.

you were misinformed.

Nope, two different animals. Now... can a recording of them be tone matched? Could happen...

I never even heard of this and it's free. Has anyone used it with any success? That is to covert from Ultra to 2 or vice versa?

Just to be clear the Axe O Matic can convert Ultra to Axe II? I was able to put edit in Ultra mode then took scree shots of each amp, cab and effects. It's a bit time consuming.

well just to be clear then:

1. there is NO way to load an ultra preset into a II and vice versa
2. you can tone-match the ultra with the II and create an IR
3. after tone matching with the II, you can use LMO's axe-omatic to convert the IR into one that can be used by the ultra

Just to be clear again - there is NO way to load an ultra preset into the II, and there is NO converter to do so.

Back
Top Bottom