U2 presets uploaded to Axe-Change

MaxWood69

Hi,
my name is Massimo, from Italy, this is my first post in this forum and I wish to greet everyone. I'm owning an Axe-FX III since November 2018, but I've never joined to this good forum. As my first contribute, I've uploaded three U2 patches, they derive from my work on the Axe but I've made some good changes using the very recent patches published by Chadwick, that I'd like to thank, especially for the setting of the AC30TB and the CAB that are better than mine. They are very basic but the choice of the most important part, the delays, should be quite accurate, I gathered information from different articles and videos about them.
I wold be grateful if someone who may use them gave me a feedback to improve my experience.
Ciao
Massimo

Hi Massimo,

This is a (very) long shot but there is a Massimo Varini who teaches on True Fire ... any connection? Thanks for the presets will check them out. Ciao ..

I'm sorry ... between Massimo Varini and me there's an ocean. Hi's a very good professional player, I'm simply an amateur. We share only the name :)

Hi,
my name is Massimo, from Italy, this is my first post in this forum and I wish to greet everyone. I'm owning an Axe-FX III since November 2018, but I've never joined to this good forum. As my first contribute, I've uploaded three U2 patches, they derive from my work on the Axe but I've made some good changes using the very recent patches published by Chadwick, that I'd like to thank, especially for the setting of the AC30TB and the CAB that are better than mine. They are very basic but the choice of the most important part, the delays, should be quite accurate, I gathered information from different articles and videos about them.
I wold be grateful if someone who may use them gave me a feedback to improve my experience.
Ciao
Massimo

Sounds good to me... Lets hear some more!

Hi Massimo - I played with these a little and plan on playing with them some more today. Thanks for posting. As @chrisjnyc said, let's hear some more! :) Been some really great patches for U2, Van Halen and Metallica fans recently!

Had to come back and let you know the Please preset it just GREAT. Had so much fun jammin to that song tonight.

Thanks again for sharing these.
Did you ever work one up for Heartland? Always loved that tune. I know there are a couple guitars and prob some DX7 eno in there but it's a great late night driving tune.

Back
Top Bottom