Two Rock Traditional Clean Tone Match

Jon Kaneshiro

Experienced
Vendor

Here’s a tone match pack of a Two Rock Traditional Clean! There are 7 presets that are amp/tone match/reverb and one full preset with effects. This pack was shot with an SM57 and 160. Hope you dig the pack!

Purchased recently and am enjoying the tone and feel! Favorite are the clean JM and BM+, along with your full preset.

@YOGA64 you’re totally right. That’s that Two Rock bounce!

@jsingerkc thanks for the feedback! I’m so glad you love it!

At the end of the week my new Tone Match pack comes out. It’s an Amplified Nation Wonderland Overdrive!

My favorite scene in the Traditional Clean TM pack is the BM+. The best way I can describe it is that, while it's a clean tone, it's HARD. I almost feel like I could rock with this clean tone. It's badass, and not a "soft" clean at all. It's a huge, bold tone. I am playing with a Les Paul, so maybe that has something to do with it.

My favorite scene in the Traditional Clean TM pack is the BM+. The best way I can describe it is that, while it's a clean tone, it's HARD. I almost feel like I could rock with this clean tone. It's badass, and not a "soft" clean at all. It's a huge, bold tone. I am playing with a Les Paul, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Totally the Two Rock thing! From what I understand it’s that cathode follower thing that makes your cleans sustain and sound like they’re breaking up but not. Like natural compression at its finest.

Big fan of Jon's work. This Tone Match has become my base sound - taken the amp and cap blocks out and put it into my own preset. Absolutely love it. There's so much more 'life' in this preset compared to just using factory IRs (and even the bunch of other IRs that I've bought). Can't recommend enough.

Hi!

How does the tone match thing works with the fm3?

I’m tempted to try but the fm3 is far from being the axe3.

Is there any difference?

Thanxs

Hi!

How does the tone match thing works with the fm3?

I’m tempted to try but the fm3 is far from being the axe3.

Is there any difference?

Thanxs
Hi! @Joshua_L It works the same as with the Axe III and FM9. You’ll get the Fas Bundle files then you import the amp block and then the matching Tone Match IR goes into the User section in the cab block. Easy! I also have the Amp Nation Wonderland Overdrive, Amp Nation Steel String Singer, and Fuchs ODS that I tone matched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom